1. All racers must access the course for themselves. Racers must rely on their own judgement and assume all risks of participating.
2. All racers must attend the racers meeting.
3. Due to safety concerns, pit bikes and golf carts will NOT be allowed.
4. Walking the course the day before or morning of the race is allowed and encouraged. No motorized vehicles allowed.
5. Only officials may tow broken machine. Team members who are towed back are not permitted to go through the scoring zone, your lap will not count. Another team member will have to start their lap from the designated pit area.
6. No speed limit will be enforced in the pit lane area. racers should use extreme caution when entering or exiting their pit area. racers always have the right-of-way. Racers leaving their pit area must yield to approaching racers.
7. All machines are subject to post-race inspections.
8. If you or your team member are caught going through ribbon, cutting corners, etc your TEAM will be disqualified.
9. Rule violators will be given penalty infractions. A list of infractions and their assigned penalties will be provided at sign-in. Penalties shall be assessed at the discretion of the official based upon the severity of the offense.
1. When choosing a class you have to go off of the higher letter class of your teammates. Example:: you run an A class and your team mates both run B, then run A.
2.All riders of a team must be the age listed for that class, no exceptions.
3.Pro: At least one of the team’s racers must have raced in at least one pro or pro production Class in another series.
1. Teams consist of 2-3 racers. racers may share or use their own machines. Teams must consist of the same racers during the entire race! *Ironman class participants must start, race & finish on the same race machine.
2. Teams will switch racers as many or few times as they wish throughout the race, you'll be given a band to switch off in the pits.
3. racers are responsible for the actions of their entire pit crew.
4. Each team member must have their own transponder & their own helmet. A custom coded transponders will be given at registration. ALL OTHER TRANSPONDERS MUST BE REMOVED!
5. Teams may only switch in the designated pit area. Pit area will be determined by a first come first serve basis.
6. If you or a team member do NOT have your assigned numbers on from registration on your helmets you will NOT be scored. NO EXCEPTIONS! (each team will be given 6 of the same numbers at registration)
7. Team numbers are first come first serve basis.
8. NO rider is allowed to carry gasoline except inside their machine’s gasoline tank.
9. Rough riding will not be tolerated. Ramming, blocking, or any intentional contact made by one rider to another while on the course or in the facility may be cause for penalty. Unsportsmanlike conduct happening anywhere on the course, pit area, or check/scoring areas may result in the disqualification of the racers involved.
1. Tether cords will be inspected for proper working order. All ATV’s including utility quads MUST have a working tether cord in order to compete. Kill switch cords must be attached to the rider at all times. Penalties will be enforced if this rule is violated.
2. Teams may race any ATV desired. There will be no displacement limit. They must run the same frame for the entire race. This includes Ironman.
additional bikes are for parts only.
3. Nerf bars and bumpers are optional but recommended.
4. There is no width specification
5. Machines must have silencers. The legal sound level is 104 decibels. Referee has final discretion.
6. A tech inspection will be conducted to every entry.
7. Welding will be permitted in the pits only.
8. Radios are allowed between pit crew members and racers.
9. Horns are permitted. Air horns will be prohibited.
10. No sharp or protruding objects allowed anywhere on the ATV. Referee has final discretion.
11.Adults will be running into the dark, lights on the machines are required. If you don’t have a tail light, glow sticks will be provided.
1. Any time a rider leaves the course for any reason he must re-enter the course at the same spot he originally exited in order to be scored for that lap.
2. All racers must remain within 25 feet of the marked course. The course will be marked with arrows. Any time double arrows are posted on both sides of the course, racers must stay between the arrows. Markers may also include any device placed along the trail to help guide racers, including: ribbons, signs, stakes, hay bales, barrels, tires, etc. Course cutting may result in disqualification. Referee has final discretion.
3. Any rider encountering a traffic jam or bottleneck along the course shall be allowed to go more than 25 feet off the course to get around the bottleneck only. However, the rider must re-enter the course as soon as possible, and upon approaching this section the next lap, must ride the original arrowed section if the track is clear. If these marking devices are knocked down, racers should stay on the original marked course. Short cutting in these areas could result in penalty. A “bottleneck: is a section of the track that becomes impassible due to racers falling or getting stuck.
1. The event uses a LeMans-Style start. All classes will start at the same time. Each rider will line up behind their machine and once the signal is given, run.
2. Any team that misses the start must enter the race course at the starting line and complete the start chute staying within the markings
3. A 10-second signal will be called. The start signal will be gunfire..
4. Flags: Yellow: No passing- use caution. Black: see official. White: last lap. Checkered: Race is over.
5. The official clock will be displayed at the scoring area. This is where the official time of the event will come from.
6.There will be a no passing zone marked with orange poles, if a rider breaks they may be assisted to those poles. Then they must push their own machine through the finish line.
7.Riders who pass in the no passing zone may be subject to a penalty at the officials discretion.
1. Awards are given to the top 3 finishing teams. Each teammate will receive an award.
2. Winners of designated payout classes will receive award & check.
3. A rider may protest the scores within 15 minutes after sweep clears the course & the results are posted. After 15 minutes, awards will be given out.
Copyright © 2024 Kenda 9hrs of HAVOK - All Rights Reserved.